Mehlville Fire Damage to a Loft
This photo shows a remodeled attic/loft area of a home in Mehlville that was damaged by an electrical short in the attic. The fire damage to the materials was limited to the insulation and the ceiling planks. Our crew started the restoration service by tossing out the fire damaged building materials and drying the lumber and the flooring. We also cleaned and wiped the furnishings in this loft. Our Fire & Smoke Restoration techs used hydroxyl generators to convert the smell particles and smoke residue into non-obtrusive substances. We completed our part of the fire damage restoration service by fogging the attic area (note the side entrance to the storage area) to deodorize and enhance the air quality.